Guest review for Flamingo Country Club

A rather nice review from a family staying at  
Flamingo Country Club, Bogazici, near Bodrum, Mugla, Turkey
 

Hi Dave have just returned from our two week holiday in flamingo country club it was all you described and more, our apartment was my idea of luxury.

I had asked you for a large balcony and you exceeded my expectations it was huge with fantastic views, one way looking across the pool at the med [a really beautiful bay].

The view in the other direction [ the balcony bent around the apartment front to side ] was looking down into the valley with a partial view of the lake, superb all put together with friendly inexpensive restaurants who come and pick you up and drop you off home again after your meal [transport free] it was my idea of heaven.

Reading this email back i realize it looks like you could have created it yourself so you are at liberty to pass on my email address or telephone number to any one who would like to hear me wax lyrical about the place, a great big thanks from my wife, daughter, and myself for a really great holiday.
John McCann

 View from Royal Heights Health Spa, just over the road from Flamingo Country Club. All facilities shared between three resorts, including the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your Turkish tax number (vergi kimlik)

More Short-Term Property Rentals in Turkey information

Welcome to the Tuzla Homeowners Association!